Monday, May 2, 2011

Fierce By Abercrombie How Many Sprays

We must learn Gratitude - Part 2


As promised, here is the second part of "We Learn"

17 .- What if you want a lot of people, some people do not return my that love.
18 .- That I should not compete against the best in others, but to compete with the best of me.
19 .- I can do something on impulse and regret the rest of my life.
20 .- The passion of a feeling disappears quickly.
21 .- What if I do not control my attitude, it control me.
22 .- You must not ever tell a child her dreams are ridiculous, what if you believe me?
23 .- That we should never judge the children by their parents' mistakes as we made when we were young.
24 .- What is more important that I forgive myself for others to forgive me.
25 .- It does not matter if my heart is wounded, the world keeps turning.
26 .- That violence brings more violence.
27 .- That attracts more critical discussion and can get to the confusion.
28 .- What to say a half truth is worse than a lie.
29 .- That the people who criticize others also criticize me when you get a chance.
30 .- That there is much difference between perfection and excellence.
31 .- Let the politicians talk about the same in all languages.
32.-That at the end of life, I realize that the only things worth valieronla are: my family, my faith, a very select group of friends and unasexperiencias they gave me personal growth.

know the author
Image Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment